Animal Emergency Services
Trying to crate your pet and bring them in for a visit, particularly in an emergency situation, can be stressful for you and your pet. And a horse in our waiting room? It’s just not practical! That is why the staff and doctors at Green’s Creek Veterinary Hospital are thrilled to offer our unique 24-hour Mobile Emergency Service. This is the perfect solution in the event your pet experiences a sudden, serious health problem.
Sit! Stay! We’ll come to you!
Sometimes emergency situations are also better treated at the hospital. 24 hour emergency services are always available at the hospital, for any situation. With our state of the art equipment, we can handle all types of emergency situations. From your dogs and cats, to your horse, the staff at Green’s Creek Veterinary Hospital is equipped to handle all of your urgent needs.
How do you know when it’s an emergency? We have created a brief list of symptoms that are considered urgent. As a good rule of thumb, if you’re not sure, contact our hospital so that we can help you decide if you need urgent care. We’re always available!
- Trauma or injury, such as a fall or being hit by a car
- Ingestion of a toxic substance (chemicals, medication, food items that are not safe for animals)
- Lacerations or bite wounds
- Difficulty breathing
- High fever
- Pale gums
- Vomiting or diarrhea
- Swollen abdomen
- Bleeding from anywhere on the body
- Difficulty urinating or the inability to do so
- Acute pain
- Collapse or inability to remain standing