Gift Them with Spay and Neuter Surgery
When you have your pet spayed or neutered, you give them benefits they wouldn’t otherwise receive. Consequently, you help them live a longer, healthier life when you have them spayed or neutered. We work to provide quality, comprehensive services for our patients in Dublin and surrounding areas, including spay and neuter surgery. Contact us to schedule a FREE wellness examination so our doctors can talk more in-depth about the best time for this essential procedure.
Timing Spay and Neuter Surgery Right
The same as every fingerprint is different, every paw print is different. Therefore we provide customized care for our four-legged patients. While many pets may benefit from undergoing spay and neuter surgery before their first heat cycle, it’s important to schedule a wellness examination for your puppy or kitten so we can determine the best time for your pet.
The Benefits of Spay and Neuter Surgery
When you have your male pet neutered or your female pet spayed, you gift them with numerous benefits. Also, since you’ll enjoy behavior benefits, you’ll not only increase your pet’s quality of life but your own as well. Furthermore, intact pets may roam great distances looking for a mate. Because spay and neuter surgery decreases roaming behavior, they’re less likely to become lost or injured.
Male and female pets receive medical and behavioral benefits:
- Unwanted pregnancies are eliminated in female pets.
- Mammary gland tumors are less likely to occur in female pets.
- The incidences of ovarian and uterine cancers are greatly reduced in female pets.
- Male pets are less likely to develop prostate disease.
- Any chance for testicular cancer is eliminated in male pets.
- Worrisome roaming behavior is reduced or eliminated in males and females.
- Urine spraying and marking behavior is reduced or eliminated in males and females.
- Mounting behavior is reduced or eliminated in male pets.
We encourage you to contact us with any questions! We look forward to caring for your four-legged friend. Contact us today!